2013 Grand Banks 46 Eastbay SX
Yacht price :
Gorgeous, Customized Grand Banks 46 Eastbay SX - A Must See!
VISION was commissioned by a long-time knowledgeable yachtsman, with a keen eye for attention to detail. The owner custom-designed VISION with the idea of coastal cruising in Southern California and beyond, making her the perfect yacht for exploring your favorite cruising grounds. Whether you're based in sunny San Diego or beautiful British Columbia, VISION is perfectly outfitted for your family's adventures. She features a long list of factory and aftermarket upgrades that make her stand out amongst her peers.
VISION features a custom three stateroom, two head, up galley layout, making her an excellent option for families! View the full Description for a detailed list of equipment and options.
- Grand Banks
- 46 Eastbay SX
- Newport Beach, CA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 14 ft 7 in - 4.44 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 42000 lbs
- QSC 600
- Cruise Speed:
- 31 MPH - 26.94 KTS
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 600 (Individual), 1200 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 145 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
With over $240,000 of factory options onboard, VISION is truly a custom build from Grand Banks. The owner painstakingly designed this vessel, using decades of boat-ownership and cruising experience to outfit her to their desired specification.
VISION features a custom three-stateroom configuration. Instead of a down-galley, the boat features a compact galley on the main deck, in order to accommodate the third stateroom below. The three stateroom layout allows for plenty of sleeping space for kids and grandkids - something that is lacking on many downeast vessels of this size.
To further burnish the Eastbay good looks, the owner specified many custom upgrades, including:
- High gloss varnish throughout the interior.
- Custom teak trim around the housetop.
- Dual boot stripe and raised cockpit coaming.
- Sliding pocket doors for the guest cabins.
- Dorade boxes with chrome cowl vents.
- Polished stainless steel plow anchor.
- Upgraded Corian counters and hardware.
- Custom teak headboard for master stateroom.
- Custom teak toilet seat covers.
- Oceanair blinds on most windows and ports.
- Warm LED lighting throughout
- Custom brass lamps in the master stateroom.
- Brass marine clocks.
- Designer inspired bedding and cushions.
We invite you onboard to discover just how special VISION is! She truly offers an excellent opportunity to a family looking for a pedigreed, classically designed yacht, with all the modern conveniences of home.
The original build specification is available upon request; please contact the listing broker for details.
General Equipment List
- Cummins QSC 600 hp engines with Mercury Marine Zeus pod drive propulsion
- Transmissions - ZF Marine Arco ZF 105 S-1.2 DB-H
- Generator: Onan 9kW
- Battery Charger: Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/100-3
- Inverter: Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/2500-100
- Diesel air heater- Espar D8LCC 25 1890
- Washer / Dryer: Splendide WD 2100 XC NA (combo washer/dryer unit)
- Freedom dinghy lift
- Trash Compactor: Broan 15EWH
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery 1400-2 GPO
- Windlass: Maxwell 1500 VWC
- Microwave: Dacor MMD24B (in drawer)
- Refrigerator: Vitrifrigo DW180.2RF INOX B1
- Icemaker: U-Line ULN-WH95TP-03
- Freezer: Vitrifrigo C110BT VIV VF/US
- Sealand heads (2)
- Engine Controls: Mercury Marine 88923A01 DTS
- Joystick Control: Mercury Marine 879365A21
- Engine Display Salon: Cummins Vessel View 1.5 8M0049056
- Water Heater: Seaward Products HF-2200 20 USG
- Fuel Tanks: Talsco Engineering 2 x 250 USG Aluminum
- Water Tanks: Talsco Engineering 145 USG Aluminum
- Holding Tank: Sealand 60 USG
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin GPSMAP 7215 Plotter
- Garmin GRM-18HD Radar antenna
- Garmin GSD 33 Sounder module
- Airmar B45 600W Transducer
- Garmin 2001 VHF Radio
- Garmin AIS 300
- Comrod AV51 VHF antenna
- Digital antenna Cellular Signal Booster 4KSBR-50M
- Digital Antenna Booster Cable upgrade kit (LMR)
- Internal Cell Antenna upgrade
- Wave EC-HP WiFi Signal Booster
- Comrod External Antenna upgrade
Audio Video Electronics
- Samsung UN32D6000 32 inch 1080 120Hz LED HDTV
- Niles ZR-6EX Audio Distribution Processor
- Niles Audio Keypads
- Majestic UFO TV antenna
- PlayStation 3 Blu-Ray and Game Player
- Boston Acoustic HSi H460T2 in Ceiling Speakers 6"
- Gallo 150 W Powered Subwoofer
- Bose 151 Outdoor Speakers
- Apple TV with AirPlay Access Point
- Belkin Bluetooth Wireless Receiver
Notable Owner-Commissioned Items
- Aquascan tender ($34,380 including shipping)
- Covers for all the brightwork and aft deck ($5,970)
- Mattresses from Handcraft Mattress Company ($3,989)
- Mooring whip for holding tender off ($755)
- Bedding, cushions, and curtains ($4,309)
- Inflatable fenders with covers ($1,431)
- Manson 50 pound stainless steel plow anchor with 280 feet chain ($5,200)
- Emergency Fortress anchor, chain, and line ($1,138)
- Gold leaf lettering ($1,010)
- USCG mandated equipment, including inflatable PFDs for tender ($1,562)
- Galley equipment and brass clocks
Largest available horsepower Cummins diesels: twin 600HP diesels deliver 27 knot cruise at 2,640 RPM (For Southern California locals, that's one hour from the Newport Beach breakwater to Avalon!)
Zeus pod drives: Joystick operation permits spinning the boat on its axis, moving boat sideways, and engaging Sky Hook which holds boat stationary - all without a bow thruster. Great for single-handed mooring pick-ups!
Custom 12-foot dinghy with 30HP Evinrude: carbon fiber construction to minimize weight on lift, delivers 20MPH cruise with four adults and three children
Fully automatic watermaker: push button operation, with 58 gallon/hour capacity; deionizer tank for wash downs.
Espar diesel heating system
Custom interior finish: high gloss varnish throughout
Hull color option: Flag Navy Blue gel coat, with custom dual boot stripe.
Custom salon layout: compact galley and dinette seating with electric hi/lo teak table.
Custom aft deck layout: forward facing cockpit seat with teak table.
Utility room appliances: freezer, washer/dryer, trash compactor.
Galley appliances: drawer-type refrigerators and microwave oven.
Engine compartment: mechanical gauges and video cameras.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2013 46 Eastbay SX